Poly Cadets Will Be Involved in Training Around the World this Summer
Cal Poly Cadets will be traveling around the world for summer training in the coming months.
- The Cadet Leader Course (CLC) and Cadet Initial Entry Training (CIET) will be taking place at Fort Knox, Kentucky.
- Two Cadets will attend Airborne School and a third will attend Air Assault School at Fort Benning, GA,
- Three Cadets will attend Cadet Troop Leader Training (CTLT) and shadow a Lieutenant during their daily work requirements. Locations include Korea, Fort Leonard Wood, MO, and Fort Polk, LA
- Two Cadets will attend Drill Cadet Leader Training (DCLT) and experience life within a Basic Training unit at Fort Jackson, SC.
- Four Cadets and a Cadre member will go overseas in support of the Cultural Understanding and Language Proficiency (CULP) program. Locations include Slovakia, Poland, Montenegro, Peru, and Mongolia.
- One Cadet will be interning in Washington, D.C.
Be sure to follow us on social media for updates on their experiences. For more information about training opportunities unique to ROTC Cadets, click here.